Thursday, May 1, 2008

Healing!

Today we got the results of my sono-histogram. This procedure was to determine how much scarring was still in my uterus and if I would need another surgery. Several friends and family members have been praying and today I was told my uterus looked normal! They didn't find anything wrong and encouraged Michael and I to try to get pregnant! Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers-for healing my womb. In case you didn't know know I was diagnosed with the worst case Asherman's Syndrome which is scarring and adhesions in the uterus. After a miscarriage and two surgeries the walls of my uterus scarred together. After one corrective surgery my doctor said they opened up a finger sized cavity in hopes that healthy lining would grow but it looked like my tubes may be blocked in which case I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. Most cases of Asherman's like mine require numerous surgeries. After the first surgery I went to the healing rooms and a few months later I got pregnant this time a possible tubal pregnancy which I miscarried also. That was in November of '07 and now I am here with a normal uterus and on my way to adopting a baby. Yes we are still going to proceed with the adoption and look forward to all God has for us this year!!!

No comments: